2012 Sherry’s Run – These are the types of events we love to help out with!
Sherry’s Run is Wilson County’s largest non-profit annual event started by friends and family of Sherry Patterson Whitaker who lost her life to colon cancer in 2004. Faith, courage, optimism and a desire to help others were qualities that defined Sherry. People who participate in Sherry’s Run honor the lives of their loved ones affected by cancer, run to inspire others, or run for fun. Proceeds of the benefit provide financial assistance to individuals actively pursuing cancer treatment and their families who live, work, or go to church in Wilson County or the surrounding communities.
This year marked the ninth Sherry’s Run, and we’re happy with the results! With the help of the 3, 842 participants and many sponsors we raised more than $234, 016. We’d like to thank NDesigns for their generous donation of $5,000. Your contribution will greatly help many families in the area and is appreciated.
Thank you for all your company does!
Sherry’s Run Executive Board
- Fight Like A Girl – Winter Gear!
- NDesigns Vinyl Jerseys for Basketball Season
- Monster Outdoors – Simulated Process Tees
- Makers Local 256 – Retro Gaming and Computing Night
- NDesigns Tacky Holiday Sweater Special!
- Steady Form Outdoors Banner
- Highland Rim – Hornets Cheerleader Shirts
- Embroidered Hats and Beanies