Pink Out Night 2011 – LCHS Girls Softball
Here is a cool project that we would love to see more Softball Teams do in the future. The 2011 LCHS Lady Falcons dedicated a “Pink-Out” Night to help promote breast cancer awareness in our community. 250 people that paid to get into the game received a free “Pink Out” T-shirt. Gate proceeds were donated to the Fight Like a Girl campaign, which goes to helping individuals and families that are Fighting the Fight against Cancer.
If you are interested in doing this for your Team, we are willing to donate the player shirts at no charge, and the regular t-shirts that can be given out at the gate are only $5 each.
- Kamerion Wimbley of the Tennessee Titans had a Shop with A Titan
- 2012 Sherry’s Run – These are the types of events we love to help out with!
- “We gave some people the shirts off our backs…”
- Mom’s “Fighting Spirit” Relay shirt In memory of Sheri Spencer
- It’s a Boy!!!
- Vehicle Wrap Installer Wanted!
- Hiring Graphic Artists! Looking for someone who Loves Vector Art!
- Ride for Reading – Trailer Wrap!