Pink Out Night 2011 – LCHS Girls Softball
Here is a cool project that we would love to see more Softball Teams do in the future. The 2011 LCHS Lady Falcons dedicated a “Pink-Out” Night to help promote breast cancer awareness in our community. 250 people that paid to get into the game received a free “Pink Out” T-shirt. Gate proceeds were donated to the Fight Like a Girl campaign, which goes to helping individuals and families that are Fighting the Fight against Cancer.
If you are interested in doing this for your Team, we are willing to donate the player shirts at no charge, and the regular t-shirts that can be given out at the gate are only $5 each.
- Fight Like A Girl – Winter Gear!
- NDesigns Vinyl Jerseys for Basketball Season
- Monster Outdoors – Simulated Process Tees
- Makers Local 256 – Retro Gaming and Computing Night
- NDesigns Tacky Holiday Sweater Special!
- Steady Form Outdoors Banner
- Highland Rim – Hornets Cheerleader Shirts
- Embroidered Hats and Beanies