Get it while it’s hot! This deal will not last long! Contact us today!
We have a full-time opening for a Embroidery Machine Operator.
Must be able to work 8am to 5pm, 5 days a week.
• Experience required.
• Barudan, SWF or Tajima experience a plus!
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be a self-starter and Team Player.
• Great Communication skills required!!
You must know how to do the following:
– Knowledge of loading embroidery design into machine computer
– Hoop items to be embroidered- correctly and straight
– Load and unload the embroidery machine
– Thread the machine- re-thread needle breaks
– Re-load bobbins Read work orders for color sequence and identify thread colors
– In this position you will: Pull orders and unpack garments to prepare for production Finish out garments after production- trimming, folding, bagging and boxing
– Help Keep overall department clean- sweep floors, take out trash, pick up where needed
– You must be able to count and pay attention to details.
When Wednesday feels like. Monday…stitch on! 🤘🏼
Finishing up some last minute festive shirts before Christmas! We hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! ❤️💚
Let me brag a bit on the great team of people at Barudan America Inc.,FirstBank of Fayetteville, TN. and Andy Cline with Cline Towing. We gave our sales rep Phil Hooks an order for a new 8 head machine on December 4th. Machine arrived on the 7th! Tech will be here the 10th to set it up! Justin Harwell from First Bank returned my message with in 5 minutes, came to our offices with a check the next day. Andy Cline was able to be here within minutes after the truck arrived with the machine to get it unloaded. That is service!!!
Have you been following our facebook and instagram for our 12 days of Christmas giveaways?!
She just arrived! Any locals looking for extra holiday cash that can sew, send us a PM! Special thanks to Collier Equipment Inc. on taking our money when others wouldn’t!!! Super fast shipping too!
We are looking for an operator to run Multi Barudan & SWF embroidery machines.
Must be detail oriented, organized and responsible.
2 to 3-year experience is required.
Hoop & Run garments
Setting up machine
Change thread colors as needed
Re-thread as needed
Keep work area clean and organized
Assisting with setting up logos
Reading work orders
Purchasing of supplies
Must have at least 2+ years of Multi-Head Embroidery Machine Operating Experience
Must be able to work fast under tight deadlines
Must be able to take and follow directions well
Must be able to multi-task and be detail oriented
Must be quality driven
Must have outstanding punctuality and attendance
Job Type: Full-time and Flexible
Salary: $10 to $15 /hour based on experience
Call 931-438-7988 for more details!