Finally #FriYay! We are working on cleaning up and shipping out before the weekend gets here!
We are looking to hire an additional person that can operate a Commercial Sewing machine. This job can be part-time or full time. Looking for a self-starter and prefer someone that has worked with leather. Hours will be Monday through Friday. Flexible Schedule too.
• Industrial sewing experience highly preferred
• Basic knowledge of sewing terms
• High attention to detail
Language: English or Espanol
Seamstress: 1 year (Preferred)
Sewing: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Flexible Schedule
Salary: $11.00 to $15.00 /hour
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 931-438-7988
Not many people can say they’ve dyed leather next to a 7-foot gator gar 😂😂!
We are looking for an operator to run Multi Barudan & SWF embroidery machines.
Must be detail oriented, organized and responsible.
2 to 3-year experience is required.
Hoop & Run garments
Setting up machine
Change thread colors as needed
Re-thread as needed
Keep work area clean and organized
Assisting with setting up logos
Reading work orders
Purchasing of supplies
Must have at least 2+ years of Multi-Head Embroidery Machine Operating Experience
Must be able to work fast under tight deadlines
Must be able to take and follow directions well
Must be able to multi-task and be detail oriented
Must be quality driven
Must have outstanding punctuality and attendance
Job Type: Full-time and Flexible
Salary: $10 to $15 /hour based on experience
Call 931-438-7988 for more details!
These silicone bracelets are a great way to get your point across, Moore County Schools (TN) decided to take a stand against bullying and seclusion with a powerful message on each of these. If we stand together we will be unbroken. #ok2bu
NDesigns provides creative marketing ideas and promotional products solutions for businesses of all sizes to help them promote their brand vision. Our customers call us first because we are Responsive, Resourceful and Reliable. We need an experienced sales person with strong networking and sales presentation skills to complement our team.
As a Promotional Products Sales Representative you must have:
• Proven record of sales experience and success
• Background in Promotional Products/Advertising Specialties or a related industry
• Strong written and verbal skills
• ASI & PPAI sales experience and pricing
• An understanding of marketing and branding concepts
As a Promotional Products Sales Representative you will:
• Build strong relationships
• Follow up to identify customer needs
• Must be able to learn our industry and the tools we use to perform product research
• Prepare quotations and sales orders
• Be self-motivated and still have the ability to work with a team
• Work closely with our in-house customer service personnel
Benefits of Working as a Promotional Products Sales Representative:
• Enjoy tight knit company culture
• Work/Life balance!
• Work in a steady industry
• Job Type: Hourly + Commission
For more information contact: email@example.com
We love the activities our little community puts together! Thanks for letting us print these Run Lincoln County!
Cool window project we did last week. Full 3M camo wrap on bottom with window perf on top.